Skyview Inspection 360 Ltd. is a member in good standing with the Home Inspectors Association of British Columbia , (HIABC). We conduct our business and each home inspection in accordance with the HIABC Scope of Inspection.
All Skyview 360 Ltd. Inspectors are trained by the Home Inspectors Association British Columbia (HIABC), and licensed by Consumer Protection BC (CPBC).
Barry Chickloski, Owner and Licensed Inspector
– Home Inspectors Association of British Columbia Trained AHI
– CPBC Licenced Home Inspector; Licence # 47082
– 10 years in the construction management and design industry
– 25 years in the inspection industry
– Past, Chief Building Inspector with the City of Penticton
– BCQ certified, (Building Code Qualified) through the BOABC (Building Officials Association of BC)
– Trained Mold Professional through MBL Mold & Bacterial Laboratories
– Certified AHEARA Asbestos Building Inspector
– Quality First, forced Air Guidelines, training (HVCI Association of BC)
– Architectural Technologist Diploma (NAIT Graduate, 1986)
Barry possesses a vast knowledge of how things are built or should be built. He also is an expert in construction standards and regulations. Over the years he has developed a keen eye for things that are not right or not as they should be. Because of his extensive construction and inspection background he not only can identify a problem but more importantly he can determine what is causing the problem, how to fix it, when it needs to be fixed and what are the consequences if the problem is not corrected. This type of insight is invaluable when examining a building.
Feel free to ask Barry questions about your home, he will be happy to share his knowledge with you… And he is a really nice guy too!
CPBC License No. 65590